Question: How do you develop children who think creatively and have a growth mindset?
Answer: By developing teachers who think creatively and have a growth mindset!
Come and hear the inspirational Professor Bill Lucas talk about what happens when schools become learning communities.
· how creativity and growth mindset can be core to a school’s approaches
· how pupils benefit when teachers become learners
· how teachers are more engaged when they undertake their own enquiries
· how schools are using their own research to create professional learning communities
· what a classroom learning community looks like
· what you can do tomorrow to turn these ideas into action
· what you might like to plan for the year ahead.
Drinks and nibbles from 5:30
Click here to link to map - there are no parking restrictions after 16:00