Some of the questions explored by teachers in their Action Research:
- Will the use of ICT become more embedded if pupils were used as mentors?
- If the school appoints a Parents’ Champion to coordinate support will parents become more engaged in supporting their children’s learning?
- If I explore and reflect on my own learning in mathematics can I apply it to pupils learning?
- If I move children to mixed ability groups and teach them some co-operative learning structures, will all children make good progress?
- If I get children to practice the spelling of words correctly within sentences (instead of only in isolation within spelling tests), will it improve their spelling in their general work?
- If I teach mathematics using real-world scenarios (eg. planning a wedding), will it improve lower attaining pupils’ mindset and approach to maths?
- If I make my writing areas more purposeful for boys, will they use them more often and persevere when using them?